Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite Card: $140 via Interac e-Transfer or $150 Amazon.ca gift card
Choose to receive either $140 via Interac e-Transfer or a $150 Amazon.ca gift card if your application is approved.
- Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases)¹
- No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards.¹
- 4% for every $1 you spend on grocery store purchases, recurring bill payments and subscription purchases
- 2% for every $1 you spend on gas and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other purchases with no cashback limit
- Visa Infinite* Concierge Services
- Visa Infinite* Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite* Dining and Wine Country program
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
- You must not have signed up for a Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite Card before
- You must follow the link from this site and apply for a Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite Card within the same browser session
- To report missing Cash Back, you must contact High Interest Savings within 2 months of online application approval, otherwise the Cash Back is void.
- To ensure that you receive your Cash Back, please save the application reference number. In the event that you need to report the rebate as missing, the application reference number will help expedite the approval of your request. High Interest Savings reserves the right to approve or decline reports of missing rebates.
Rates, fees and other information are effective as of November 1, 2023. Subject to change.
¹ Offer Description and Conditions: The 10% Cash Back and First Year Annual Fee Waiver (the “Offer”) applies only to new Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite credit card accounts (“Accounts”) that are opened, and any additional Account cards issued, by October 31, 2024 subject to the conditions below. We will waive the annual fee for the primary card and each additional card issued before October 31, 2024 on the Account for the first year only. All other terms and conditions of the Program Terms continue to apply during the Offer period. Offer may be changed, cancelled or extended at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offers.
10% Cash Back Offer Description and Conditions: You will earn 10% cash back on the first $2,000 in eligible purchases you spend on your new Account within the first 3 months of the Account open date (the “Promotional Period”). Eligible purchases include purchases (less any refunds, returns or other similar credits) but do not include payments, cash advances (including balance transfers and cash-like transactions), interest, fees or other charges. After the Promotional Period, you will earn regular cash back on eligible purchases at the regular cash back rate (the “Cash Back Program Rate”) described in the Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions (the “Program Terms”). The 10% cash back rate for any category is made up of the sum of: (i) the regular Cash Back Program Rate (variable by categories as set out under the Program Terms); and (ii) a “Cash Back Bonus Rate”.
Cash back earned under this Offer will be credited to your Account in 2 instalments so long as your Account is open and in good standing at time of payout of each:
1. Bonus Cash Back: The amount earned under the Cash Back Bonus Rate will be credited to your Account within 7 months from the Account open date; and
2. Regular Cash Back: The amount earned under your regular Cash Back Program Rate will be credited to your Account according to the regular cash back payment schedule as set out under the Program Terms.
The Account is considered in good standing if it is not past due or over limit and the Cardholder(s) is not in breach of the Revolving Credit Agreement that applies to the Account.
EXAMPLE: If the Regular Cash Back Program Rate for the Groceries and Recurring Payments category is 4% then the Cash Back Bonus Rate will be 6% for that category so that you will earn a total of 10% on the amount of all eligible everyday purchases in that category during the Promotional Period. If you make $2,000 in eligible everyday purchases in the Groceries and Recurring Payments category, your cash back earnings will be credited to your Account as follows:
(1) the Cash Back Bonus earnings of $120 (6% x $2,000) (which will not be tracked on your monthly statements), will be credited to your Account within 7 months from the Account open date, and (2) the Regular Cash Back earnings of $80 (4% x $2,000) (which will be tracked on your monthly statements), will be credited to your Account as per the regular cash back payment schedule (i.e., November).
Annual Fee Waiver Offer Description and Conditions: We will waive the annual fee for the primary card and each additional card issued before October 31, 2024 on the Account for the first year only.
Eligibility and Exclusions: Individuals who are currently or were previously primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank personal credit card in the past 2 years, including those that switch from an existing Scotiabank personal credit card, as well as employees of Scotiabank, are not eligible for the Offer. Subject to the above exclusions, Scotiabank small business credit cardholders are also eligible for the Offer.
Rates and Fees: The current annual fee is $120 for the primary card and $50 for each additional card(including those issued to co-borrowers and supplementary card holders). The current preferred annual interest rates for the Account are: 20.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances. All rates, fees, features and benefits are outlined in the Application Disclosure statement and are subject to change.
*See Card Provider's website and Card Application for complete card details, terms and current offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accuracy of information.
The $140 cash back and $150 Amazon.ca gift card are not funded by Scotiabank. If you have any queries related to this offer, please contact High Interest Savings Cash Back.